Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks great for those stoopid "semi-truck stacks" on the back.

I betcha the aftermarket comes up with a fix for that pretty quickly.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Great. More bikes I want to buy. This damn hobby is more expensive than firearms.

Why can't I find cheaper things to do, like bird watching? That can't be too pricy, right?

Maybe a nice ant farm. Now there's a hobby.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Nice but you scooped yourself in City Bike. A guy at work just bought one Super Dukey he seems happy. But i think he makes more'n me and that ain't right. Get me Pelosi's phone #, let's just see if we can't even things out a little...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Neat bikes and maybe I'll buy one. But "insectoid" is right. It seems that styling now, both car and motorcycle, is just about making them look different - not pretty. The KTM 250 racer is beautiful. The KTM street bikes look pre-crashed.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Bad streets

Every end-of-winter before they fix the roads I come to a conclusion that I need a Multistrada/V-Strom/Adventure type bike. So, here the question to the staff: Is the Superduke at all "multistrada" ("multi-roads")? Or does it prefer race-track quality streets?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Neat bikes and an interesting read Gabe. That single cylinder Duke certainly looks mean and exotic.

Speaking of mean and exotic how about a few of those nude Jolene Blalock photos next time, preferably dress up as a Vulcan.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
" In 20 years these brakes will be on a middleweight cruiser. " LOL Ha Ha seruzaWa.. Fun Read Excellent review Super photos..Gabe thanks for the Star Trek Wiki tip.. Love to have a SuperDuke but at $14,000 way too much, wife wants to replace the minivan with a luxury car.. I figure 14 grand will take care of 1/3 of it..

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
What year are you living in? Jesus H., gas is pushing $3.50 and you think you can buy a "luxury car" for $42,000. Is your wife dumb enough (that's too easy) to think a fully loaded Maxima is a "luxury car"

Get your high paid executive butt out there and get that women a CLK55 so she feels pretty for a change. S-Class, 7 series, 911, LS430 even a Navigator L will do.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.