Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good point but I'm not sure Honda could get any of their front runners to ride the new machine. They're comfortable with the CRs and probably would not want to risk their points using new, untested technology.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think that I might have to disagree with you...

Voss is way better than OK, remember he is NOT on a factory backed team.

It makes sense...to bring out the new bike for a brief testing session before they campaign it next year. There is not a chance that one of the factory guys is going to ride a completely new bike for just the last race of the season. I hope Honda gives Heath the support that he deserves next year. I really think that he has potential to run in the top 5 consistently, if he had factory support.

Here is the big question, Who will be riding the 450 next year? How many riders? I truly think that Yamaha should have campaigned at LEAST a few pro riders on the 426, instead of just one. If we see quite a few of the top riders on the CR-F, then we can assume one of two things, 1 the CR-F is awesome and they WANT to ride it, 2 Honda is requiring their boys to ride it...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.