Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You know how to make really great backyard BBQ?

NEVER THROW OUT YOUR OLD ASHES!

You see, if you keep the old ashes in the grille, only removing just enough to make room for the new charcoal - it keeps the "ghost" of the flavours of BBQ's Past to help season the meat.

God Help the Woman that throws-out all my old BBQ Ashes..........

·
Registered
540 Posts
Somebody please tell my wife should I pass not to place my ashes in a Harley tank. Talk about eternal damnation!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Just think how bad it's gonna suck when these urns start to vibrate off of the wall and leak all over.
I don't know why you'd want to keep those anyway. My gramma kept my grandad's ashes in a funerary urn for years, used to totaly creep me out.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Oh jeezuz...make mine an old Mason jar that once was full of 'shine. Things are getting strange enough without products like that...better yet, pour me into an old AT1 cylinder. Make sure to JB Weld up the ports, so I don't leak out all over the mantle...

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Oh jeezuz...make mine an old Mason jar that once was full of 'shine. Things are getting strange enough without products like that...better yet, pour me into an old AT1 cylinder. Make sure to JB Weld up the ports, so I don't leak out all over the mantle...
I'll mix you up with some Yamalube and pour you into the Cuddymobile if you like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.