Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suggest a daisycutter. Then nuke the site from orbit.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
1%er's Rule!!

Just goes to show that anyone at anytime can be a dumba$$.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I for one find it refreashing that at least someone has the cajones to make the police dot all of their i's and cross all of their t's prior to mounting an armed raid on private property. I'm not a big fan of the Hells Angel's, but neither am I a big fan of government sponsered fishing expiditions carried out by heavily armed men. If the City is found to be in the wrong on this raid as they were on others. Then I hope they have to pay up again.

·
Contributing Staff
106 Posts
I love this quote from the story: "These men are remarkably sophisticated consumers of legal talent..." And they've got Law student housing next door - that's convenient! I love it when the perceived underdog is smarter than previously thought.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The lawyer, Ron Kuby, does a morning talkshow in NYC (ABC) with Curtis Sliwa of Guardian Angels (and mob target) fame. Not surprised to see Mr. Kuby defending this bunch. If the City didn't get it right they will pay for sure.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep a similar thing happened in Seattle during the "Battle of Seattle" World Trade Org (WTO) riots the city decided to do mass arrests on protesters. Many of the peaceful protesters got rounded up and thrown in jail. Well now the city is being sued by the protesters for violating their 4th amendment rights. Little did the city realize that most of the peaceful protesters were middle income and college educated i.e. they thought they were dealing with a bunch of anarchists. Instead of the cops doing a "kill them all God will sort them out" they did a "arrest them all the judge will sort them out".. Well in the future they have to sort then arrest.. One of the reasons Seattle can't afford to build a new basketball/hockey arena

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yikes

Have to disagree with your last statement dude.. Don't think anyone deserves to be beat up like that. Especially a woman. i.e a cowardly thing to do.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was a little appalled at first, but when I saw they live there through some BS church and non-profit that pissed me off. These guys are all criminals and they some how are allowed to live above the law. Parking for HA's only. My a$$, its a public street. If a crime has been committed in that building you better damn well believe the police have a right to investigate it. I dont believe that the cops can go wherever they want but this isn’t some random search and seizure, a woman was beat into a freakin coma in/or on their property. I will find it refreshing when s***** like this are able to be prosecuted for the crimes they commit instead of praying on society with intimidation and some POS attorney.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Agreed but I just hope the police did the proper groundwork otherwise these guys will walk.. The whole non profit thing is getting bogus these days.. Some guy in Seattle created a Church of the Blackberry's (the berry in this case)...His religion was deep respect of nature. ..

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
"I will find it refreshing when s***** like this are able to be prosecuted for the crimes they commit instead of praying on society with intimidation and some POS attorney." Sounds like you might be refering to the State of North Carolina and District Attorney Mark Nifong, or perhaps the Bush administration and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
So you're suggesting that the Yuppies and above classes should not have been arrested, correct? If yourself and I were to attend a Riot, by merit of you having pursued "higher education" in one of our Nations Fine Indoctrination Centers - YOU should be left alone, whilst I should be Cuffed and Stuffed, filthy anarchist that I am.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
The Church of the Angels or the Blackberrys is just as valid as the rest of them as far as I'm concerned. When I was a kid in South Carolina it was the fine folks at the local Baptist church who harrassed my parents because they weren't racist enough to suit them. As for the cops, f'em. This country is a police state anymore, the Soviet Union at it's peak had nothing on what's going on here now. Sure the Angels operate outside of the law. Maybe the laws are wrong, and not them.

·
Registered
183 Posts
WTO protesters. Bunch o' pu**ies. Showed up to protest in their foreign cars, chinese shoes, and mexican jeans...!

At least the wood holding up their protest signs MIGHT have been domestic! ;>)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
No you are putting words in my mouth. Only the folks that committed crimes should be arrested.. These folks didn't do anything wrong.. The were in the wrong place at the wrong time i.e. mass arrests.. You can't trapple on the constitution. The city of Seattle established a no protest zone which they can't do and they also didn't clearly tell everyone about it.. I didn't agree with their cause by the way. I just support the Constitution of the United States.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I agree but he everyone has right to protest.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.