Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st post !! Why do I have the feeling that something with the name "Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally" has very little to do with the ride and almost everything to do with the party.

I predict a lot of Harley's, tatoos, beer, leather, shaved heads w/ goatees. Any care to bet against me.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I'd like to meet you there but the ECM cooked on my new Buell and it's in the shop. Woe is me.

Maybe I can ride the venerable 350 twin. Like for the Love Ride this next weekend. Get beat up.

·
Registered
512 Posts
That first post shows...

That first post just goes to show that most people DON'T READ!!!! He said this one is about the RIDE and not the party.

If only I were close enough to go... sounds like riders heaven to me!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
That's enough to ***** off the pope. My Dyna's running like a champ, got good and rained on the other day, did the 1000 mile oil and filter and tightened up the primary chain. Other than that it's turn the key and go...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yep, well at least it's raining all week in LALA land.

Should have it back Friday, parts willing. First the tach and speedo quit, then the fan...creeping electrical gremlins.

Kripes fooey and feh.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
It's probably all related. When my VFR ate it's regulator I could always tell because the tach would weird out, then the speedo would quit then a few pops and bangs and coast to a stop.

If your lucky the ECM will cure it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.