Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Seatbelts

Of course it was a 62 Impala, so even if you had been strapped-in and driving on clean/dry pavement "fine" control still wouldn't have been an option :)

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Faulty logic

Duh.

I'm fairly certain that Longride's entire post was about minimizing the risk of injury.

Oh Damnit! I just fell for it again! Damn you KPaulKook!!!!

· Registered
1,538 Posts
"LET" the Gray Pony Tail Brotherhood.......

Exactly KP. We should "let" free people make their own choices. Or, are you of the opinion that someone can still be "free" while their govt. tells them what color shoes to wear and what to put on their heads and what to brush their teeth with? -Sean

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: It doesn't matter if it's dangerous or not!

Though I am firmly on the smaller govt. bandwagon, I agree with you 100% on this one and wish I had the skillset to say it as well as you just have.

· Registered
1,538 Posts
What makes you say that I (racer boy) need to take a statistics class? Have you seen me comment on ANY statistics anywhere? Where are you getting your vibe about my statical analysis skills?

· Registered
1,538 Posts

Prove what? that you are an idiot? Or that you are once again flying off half ****ed thinking that the person you are questioning stated something that they clearly DIDN'T ?

· Registered
1,538 Posts

Again, whare did I (Sean Alexander) state ANYTHING about statistics? Why are you arguing with me about something I never said?

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: You are skirting the issue Pal.

And you are claiming that I made this news post now? I have NEWS for you Kook, "SeanAlexander" and "Staff" are two different people.

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: 0.046% is a number you pulled out of your ass

Explain how I computed WHAT? I (SeanAlexander) have made ZERO statistical comments, claims, observations or predictions. WHY is that so hard for you to understand? -Sean

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: You are skirting the issue Pal.

P.S. It IS me that calls you an idiot from time to time (only about 7,432 times per day) -Sean

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Statistics Show....

The only statistical claim that I am making is....

A message board with 10,000 members can have its mean IQ lowered by 84%, with the simple addition of one KPaul.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.