Motorcycle Forums banner

Help me make a decision....

10K views 46 replies 35 participants last post by  zradix 
I really don't care what motorbike you end up with, I just don't want you to regret having gone through life without one. If you don't start riding again, you will regret it, my friend. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life...

You wait, just wait until you hear an XB with one of Kevin Drum's "Drummer" pipes on it. Oh man, that is the best sound in motorcycling, I promise you. Not nearly as loud as a Harley with straight pipes, but deeper and sharper and just crackling with energy. Sounds just like a big-block V8 race motor from an old Daytona Cobra. Outrageous!

Re: Believer in the Buell..........

The XB's torque is completely controllable-- the front wheel will stay on the ground if you want it to. Just keep your inner hooligan on his choke-chain, (if you can, heh). The 12 was MY path back to riding and it has proven to be a good choice and faithful steed.

Ditto on your desire for a bike with the Uly's amenities but less height. I'll bet there's 8 inches of air between my footsies and Earth, while perched on that bike. Somebody find my KISS boots...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.