Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Re: We

lol, thats too funny. Just the idea that someone would. I hope no one takes offense to me finding it funny, except maybe some of the people hit. I could understand that.

But, I think its kinda funny how most people could care less when people with dissimilar interests get hurt, and then they take it all personally when it finally comes back their way. I mean, i would be pretty pissed too if a bunch of damn bikers (pedal-power included) were making it a pain for me to get to work. But he was drunk, that might have had more than a little to do with his poor judgement.

As for those DJ's, i want to find out if they have family, and harrass their family until it gets so bad that they have to come on the air and beg forgiveness before their wives divorce them and run off with the kids. That might almost be just punishment for telling people to run over bikers.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Re: We

Oh, by the way, i was reffering to the link to the article listed above.

MO, it would be nice if ya'll had some way to include an edit option for posts, i think that would be an easy way to clear up many of the misunderstandings that the board sometimes has.

and, when ya go pay, ya got my money

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.