Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we are all Forum newbies but some are newbier than others. Let's get those hints and suggestions all in one place

The things I've found most useful have come from BrowningBAR and sachiwilson. The two biggies for me are using Quick Links and New Posts as well as setting up the "Thread Display Mode" as "Hybrid". Feels like home now!:) I'm sure that's just the start of all the useful suggestions that many have found since the start. Anybody got anymore?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Triumph History blooper

I found an error in the article on the History of Triumph Motorcycles. (1977) The article states that in 1977 the Silver Jubilee was built in honor of Queen Elizabeth's 50th birthday. That is wrong. The Silver Jubilee honors the Queens 25th year on the throne. It also states that this model came with cast wheels yet the one I own and it's British twin sister which was not sold in the USA both have spoked wheels.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
What? Someone released a bunch of inmates from the ass-kissing ward?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.