Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Evening lads and lassies,

Hello to all I just found the boards... I am new to riding and have just proceded to drop my brand new lid onto the floor from a height of approx 1m... is it gubbed or can I still use it? i have been looking up things on the net and it has lots of stuff about it is finished...is there a way to check if it is ok?

Cheers for feedback,

Deve

·
Banned
110 Posts
I had the same experience with my old Shoei 800. A Walmart greeter bumped into me and I dropped it... grrr... I wore it cause I couldn't see any visible damage.. I did get rid of it when my wife threw it out of our second floor deck... She was pissed and it had been 5 years or so..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the same experience with my old Shoei 800. A Walmart greeter bumped into me and I dropped it... grrr... I wore it cause I couldn't see any visible damage.. I did get rid of it when my wife threw it out of our second floor deck... She was pissed and it had been 5 years or so..
I was putting mine back into the bag!! I am going to get it checked out by the shop, but I have just purchased the bloddy thing and it cost me £460 ($900), so i really don't need to be replacing it...better to be save than sorry though:confused:

·
Banned
110 Posts
Yep you are probably right to do that.. I guard my new helmet every where I go with it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.