Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Chandler and Schwantz teamed up on the Suzuki. Mladin rode the Cagiva. Mladin isnt a prick, just one track minded...think Lawson, Doohan, Fogarty etc - great riders, intense on the track, nice blokes off it (and yes, I've met them all!).

·
Registered
77 Posts
Does Chandler have some dirt on you guys if you pay close attention Gobert left with the fastest lap time followed cloesly by Hayden and you guys post stuff about Chandler instead does he have nude photos of your moms because I do maybe you can write about how I was third quickest on the I 15 today

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mladin is in the States to win championships for Suzuki period, not make friends with fans or riders who threaten his goals. Whatever it takes mate, seems to be his motto. He doesn't care what you or anyone else thinks about him. If it takes bullying other weaker riders, causing controversy, playing mind games on the track or in the press so be it- as long as he accomplishes his goals it doesn't matter if it's "legal", friendly, or sportsmanlike.

Prime example: blocking Ben Bostrom during qualifying three seasons ago so he could get the extra point, Colorodo round I believe. Anyone remember? Legal? Dirty and unfair? Too bad, he doesn't care, as long as he wins doesn't matter to him. He has to win championships no matter what it takes, and take his millions back to Australia- new home, Suzuki dealership, etc. Doesn't matter how he played the game, just so he WINS. Right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.