Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Those ComStar wheels and solid rotor look The Shyte, Yo!

The AirHawk (the bike, not the rider) used to look quite a bit like that, once. Ride, ride, ride - spoils every good detail-job.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I'd be afraid to get it dirty, that's one you hang above the fireplace in the front room, next to the '58 Panhead and the '71 Trident.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really need to grab one of these machines before they are all gone! Just so when my son gets older I can show him what real hp is all about?(mischievous questions mark). Perfer something like a 1992-1998 TZ250 or RS250.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Are those bolts holding the wheels together stock? I've seen those three-piece Honda wheels before, but never saw them with bolts holding them together. Just wondering.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thinking of doing CRF50 or something similar before he gets on the pavement. Due to the economy Iam thinking of selling off the race bike and get a flat tracker. Much cheaper and when you crash it doesnt explode on impact.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Thinking of doing CRF50 or something similar before he gets on the pavement. Due to the economy Iam thinking of selling off the race bike and get a flat tracker. Much cheaper and when you crash it doesnt explode on impact.
Training on dirt is always good. That way they have the muscle memory to recover when the street tires start sliding out on them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.