Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
What was my excuse for not going on this journey with you? I was probably stuck in a damn airplane.

For those who have never been on a road trip via a motorcycle, this is why you should forget canyon carving for a couple of days and pack up your bike and hit the road.

Memo to Sean: The next time Ebass write four paragraphs on bodily functions could you please break out the blue pencil?

Really Eric, fellow surfers know all about "shrinkage."

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: Buzz, what am I gonna do with you man?!

I think I could do most of that except for the kid. Ok I can't abandon the harem either. Well, I'm not really into the poverty thing either because after we meet the cute girl at the hostel, I gotta take her to the Hilton for a little privacy.

You know if you'd given me more than 24 hours notice I would have gone with you and perhaps told you that it snows in Flagstaff.

My electric vest is still the best motorcycle-related purchase I have ever made.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: Great story!!! Thank you!!! Makes me want to take a trip...

I think it's, "If I have to EXPLAIN, you wouldn't understand." Not "if I have to ask."

My guess is that ebass wouldn't have gotten all the attention from his dorm-mates should he have been riding a Honda VTX for example.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.