Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
The biggest shortcoming I saw in the simulator was the lack of a side and rear views. I hear about too many motorcyclists involved in accidents because they weren't watching their mirrors closely enough. And riding is more than just looking straight ahead. Situational awareness involves knowing how to watch all around yourself at all times, not just straight ahead. Other than that, it sounds fairly neat.

Chango

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am waiting for the other simulators from the other companies since they have different attitudes:

Suzuki "GSX-R first on the racetrack, first with stunnaz" simulator.

Kawasaki "Ninja 180mph midnight highway run simulator"

Yamaha "16,000rpm is appropriate for downtown traffic" simulator.

Harley "Poker Run and Parade Simulator"

insert name of chopper brand here, "Visit all the bars in town simulator." (With BAC simulation)

BMW "Let the bike ride itself simulator"

·
Registered
512 Posts
Counter steer

So... how well does the simulator work with counter steer, does it change from steer left to go left etc as you are going 2-3 mph in a parking lot to countersteer mode at higher speeds?

I have ridden some of the junk rides at arcades that steer backwards at high speeds.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Maybe you can drink a big glass of Cartrol R and pretend you're riding a TZ750.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What's with this childish obsession of being first to post???

Gee, I'm glad you wrote "First Post". I never would've realized otherwise.

Maybe there's a bunch of 12 year olds that frequent this site...maybe a bunch of adults that have no life?

·
Registered
37 Posts
AMEN! I would add, however, that this was one of the less offensive first posts...at least he had something to say. Many of the "First Posters" leave us with only that single pearl of wisdom...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts