Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about the most boring motorcycle race I've ever seen, other than seeing Capriossi (or was it Bayliss) majestically slide the rear all the way out of a few corner exits, smoke pouring off the tire. That Ducati is impressive, if only they can keep going for an entire race like they do in the beginning.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, the race was a bit lacking on drama, but I'm happy to see Ducati and now Suzuki (go Johnny!, but where's Kenny?) representing themselves well. Too bad about Loris. Ducati riders need to be patient and hope the factory can get them the required speed to stay with the Hondas. Its a long season. Troy Bayliss rode well and would do well to have learned from Colin Edwards journey to the Number 1 plate in last seasons World SBK.

By the way, if you felt the F1 race was boring, did you at least watch the 250 competition? The spaniard's dramatic race from 5th to 1st with multiple dices in the last laps was truly astounding. The 250 class is where its at for hold your breath racing.

p.s. gotta love Tivo

·
Registered
128 Posts
I agree that the GP was boring. I hope everyone got to see the 250 race, though. That had me on the edge of my seat, and I am not a fan of anyone in particular. Just great riding, great passing, courageous moves, and lots of excitement.

·
Registered
356 Posts
nah, the kwaks were only like 2 seonds down on rossi by the end, unfortunately it was a lap and 2 seconds

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.