Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
website

I was on a website a few months ago that had some qa50 motorcycles. Some were for sale. Some of it was general discussion. Cant find it again. Thanks for your help. I live in North Dakota and recently bought a honda qa 50. runs good, in decent shape. Thinking of selling it. Do you know what they bring? Thanks Dominic

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I couldn't give you an exact figure but I do know that there are a lot of retired old coots out there with a lot more money than brains driving around in RVs. They are mad for old Trail90s and such. I've seen a clapped out old Honda Trail 90 go for for $1000. No seat cover, burning oil... $1000. LOL!

You might try exploring some RV discussion groups. I hate those things. The RVs. Some biatch in a 40+ footer tried to nail me last week. Take one of those clowns for all he's worth, please. As a favor.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I was on a website a few months ago that had some qa50 motorcycles. Some were for sale. Some of it was general discussion. Cant find it again. Thanks for your help. I live in North Dakota and recently bought a honda qa 50. runs good, in decent shape. Thinking of selling it. Do you know what they bring? Thanks Dominic
That's easy. Just check eBay for "completed auctions". That will tell you exactly what people are paying for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.