Votes: 14 34.1%
  • No Way

Votes: 17 41.5%
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How Ironic.. The GPTB has complained about Honda conservative marketing strategy what a blow to the egos of Harley owners if this happens...

·
Registered
23 Posts
wowie...even though there's no way I would buy a harley....that merger would be a little sad for the "american" bike scene. On the other hand Victory could really take off......

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Note that....

[Deleted portion to keep thread on track.]

..he seems to think that aquiring HD wouldn't be a conservative move. What company in the world is more conservative than HD fer crissakes?

And what better way to destroy HD I can't imagine.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
..he seems to think that aquiring HD wouldn't be a conservative move. What company in the world is more conservative than HD fer crissakes?

And what better way to destroy HD I can't imagine.
I've read some other news reports and most think it's BS and just some investor mumbo jumbo to manipulate the stock price. The FTC wouldn't allow it anyway.

Like my picture of me with my arm around the guy with the automatic weapon? :cool:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Boy, it seems to me that this is, in reality, a long shot.

But let's stop and ponder the consequences. Holy irony, Batman! Think of the countless sheeple on both sides of Honda/Harley symbiosis rushing headlong into a volcanic identity crisis.

"Do I now love Jap crap?"

"Must I embrace arm chaps?"

Oh, I'm with Seruzawa on this. It would be wonderful. Okay, so we might have an matter/antimatter implosion that destroys the universe, but it could be worth it.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Excellent Point..Sad but Victory makes more stylish bikes anyway...

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ftc?

Why would the FTC be against it? There are many motorcycle companies compared to oil companies (Exxon-Mobil, Phillips-Conoco, BP, etc) or computer operating software sellers (Microsoft, Sun, etc.)or Commercial Airplane makers. :p :oops:

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Buell is history

If Honda buys Harley Buell is history.. Of course Honda could give it a proper V-Twin engine.. ;) i.e. RC-51 or Super Hawk.. But I doubt that would happen.. :cool:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.