Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... because I'm sitting in a cottage in Moab right now after two glorious days in So. Utah. Temps in the 80's. Touring all the sites and discovering new roads. GL's purring like a kitten. Most of you are stuck in big concrete jungles or involved in honey-dos. Ha ha ha.

Ain't wifi grand? Oops. Gotta put the laptop away 'cause that microbrewery down the road is calling my name.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I'm writing a Petition for Review to the CA Supreme Court, surrounded by naked dogs and a couple cats. But later I'm going to ride north to have dinner with a couple girlfriends.

Claire's off in Mexico City making all the Mexican men swoon with desire.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Better than little froo-froo sweaters on them............

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Yes, naked dogs. Xoloitzcuintlis, to be precise. They are cute as anything! :D
Oh, you mean the "naked as Sin and sixteen-times as ugly" dogs.......... :p

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
funny you should mention that. I'm sitting here drunk on my mother ****ing ass. I had to work today so I did, rode the Bandito, had a great time. I got home and knocked off 1/2 a fifth of Bombay Saffire and Perrier, then I finished of a little Stoli my old lady left over here, now I'm reduced to Newkis's however I have a 1/2 a rack aso it's my intention to get ****ing crosseyed tonight, then go to work tomorrow. Sarah, ( my daughter ) is making cabbage rolls for dinner so were good to go there. Tami, (my old lady) is at home dealing with her kids so I'm here with nothing to do but kill a few brain cells. I call Tami my ol lady but she's ten year younger than me and a citizen so weird as that is it weorks.

Anyway though I don't agree with drinking and posting I guess oit don't make any diffderrance todya becvause I'm buzzing like a mother****er. IUmlistening to youtube that I have bookmarked like this one

YouTube - darkness darkness, the youngbloods

thats been my favorite for like for ever., bunch of other **** too. any hoo 13 **** the world if 6 was 9 blah blah./.
Here's a good one too..

YouTube - Bush - Machinehead

·
Registered
421 Posts
Sarnali my friend, you are buzzin' like a cheap TV. I, like most here, am not too far behind. Many of the street-fests kicked off this weekend in the windy city so summer has officially begun. Cubbies won their 6th straight (It's Gonna Happen) and I spent all day at the Belmont music fest drinking on the street. Looks like other than Seru and Sachi we all got very little riding in. Love those links.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I was out riding all day yesterday, but Moab sounds better. Then last night I caught the AMA race and watched Mladin fall flat on his ass. Good day all the way around.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
never fails...

Oh yeah, saw a 1098 for the first time in the flesh at a gas station tonight. I was checking it out and the guy told me to get away from it. I nearly kicked it over. Ass.
there's one in every crowd. Don't see too many Ducati's here, mostly cruisers then GSXR-R1-CBR's and Ninja's

·
Registered
956 Posts
He, he, he.... Vernon Mile yesterday. And today. Long rain delay race lasted 31 May to 1 June. I have no idea where the yellow feathers on my helmet came from. Now to get 3 presentations done by 5 am tomorrow. Oh silly me.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jetboated the Colorado River today. Then found a superbytchen 60 mile tecnical road through the La-Sal mountains. Followed by a visit to the winery for some, er, tasting. It's to the restaraunt for some real Mexican food and cervezas now. (Note: you don't have real Mexican food in Chicago or Seattle or Pennsylvania so you poor saps don't know what you're missing. Never even heard of an Anaheim pepper have ya'?) Tomorrow it's another 350 miles to my place in the ********** mountains.

Have a good time at work tomorrow suckas!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Bullfeathers. Believe it or not, Seattle has more than a few good Mexican restaurants. And if you think an "Anaheim pepper" makes something Mexican, you're deluded.

Of course, I don't need to defend the Mexican food here in San Diego, which is merely a suburb of Tijuana. ;)

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
The Youngbloods!!

...looking at my ragged copy of "Elephant Mountain" right now...that was one great song. Like how it started out all nice and peacefull, then goes off the edge at the end of the tune.

A newer tune that does the same this is a song from a band called "Hammerbox" named when two is three. Check it ou...

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Jetboated the Colorado River today. Then found a superbytchen 60 mile tecnical road through the La-Sal mountains. Followed by a visit to the winery for some, er, tasting. It's to the restaraunt for some real Mexican food and cervezas now. (Note: you don't have real Mexican food in Chicago or Seattle or Pennsylvania so you poor saps don't know what you're missing. Never even heard of an Anaheim pepper have ya'?) Tomorrow it's another 350 miles to my place in the ********** mountains.

Have a good time at work tomorrow suckas!
Greatest Mexican food I've ever had:
Los Dos Molinos

It's usually an hour wait to get in which mean you are forced to hang out at their outside margarita bar.

And what mountains are you visiting that the entire word was censored? T!tf*ck Moutnains?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Bullfeathers. Believe it or not, Seattle has more than a few good Mexican restaurants. And if you think an "Anaheim pepper" makes something Mexican, you're deluded.

Of course, I don't need to defend the Mexican food here in San Diego, which is merely a suburb of Tijuana. ;/QUOTE]

Maya's on Rainier Ave. and Moctezumas on So. 55th in Tacoma are both excellent. The people that started the industry here all came from some village in Jalisco, there was an interesting artical in the Tacoma paper awhile back, real rags to riches story..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.