Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Somebody's gotta take the lead after Vale's gone to the (carbon fiber) cage, and it won't be Sete or Maxine. Capirossi? Hopkins? Potential for top 5 max. Hayden? Now we're talking.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Uh-huh. Whatever, John.

So instead of toying with everyone until four laps from the finish, he'll have to start getting serious with eight laps to go.

My money says Melandri will make things look interesting for the first few races, and then Vale will do the Rossi Mind F*ck (TM) on him and break him like he broke Biaggi and Giberneau.

Pulling for Nicky, though.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well, maybe if Hopkins can stop wrecking and injuring himself throughout the season, he might have a chance at a top ten finish... Seriously, he seems to end up having more broken bones every month than I've had in my entire life. It would also help if Suzuki could build a dominant MotoGP bike like they do with Superbikes.

Chango

·
Registered
70 Posts
Jeez, you guys are harsh. Hopkins didn't bash Rossi, just said it won't be as easy for him this season. If Hopkins could cut down on the soil samples I think we'd really see some good results from him.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
...from the picture it looks like Hopkins is channeling Phil Lynot from Thin Lizzy.

Nice hair. Maybe it gives added protection when he goes down on the 'ol noggin...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
But he does look like Lynot after a fifth or two. Maybe that's the secret, liquid courage.

...oh yeah, older 'n the hills....

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
But he does look like Lynot after a fifth or two. Maybe that's the secret, liquid courage.

...oh yeah, older 'n the hills...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Ha. my thoughts exactly.

Did you ever notice how much Hopkins looks like VR?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.