Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I'll pass.. Measured against Biker Boyz and Torque this film has no chance ;)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Kind of like when boyracer Sean did his MO videos..

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Who else saw "Hopper" in the title and thought immediately of Hopkins?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re:

Spammer

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Let's see: the plot line is a pschyo crime guy from either Jersey or LA who says the N word in every other sentence. He has a bomb on his chopper that will go off and destroy either LA or NY if he:

1. Isn't allowed to go 55 in a 35mph zone.

2. His innocent brother in prison isn't given a new, fair trial

3. He isn't allowed to deliver his tank load of smack (with a side "trip" to New Orleans) to LA or NY

What is it with Tarantino? Pulp Fiction was sort of cool, but he just keeps making the same movie over and over...but people love it.

Hopper lost any shred of counter culture cred with me when he started hawking investments on TV. He'll be taking over the Liberty Diabetic spokesperson role when Wilford dies...

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Tarantino is rapidly running out of genres to riff on. By 2021 he'll be doing a '50s high-school hygiene film with Annette Funicello as The Nurse.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I don't know what you guys are complaining about. Most movie makers and TV show makers simply recycle the same plots over and over and over.

At least Tarantino has style.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Even having a plot at all seems to put a movie in the top of the genre in this day and age. I still haven't been able to figure out if there's any at all plot in "Dead Man's Chest".

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Well, you see, there's this Pirate named "Jack Brascoe". And he's like out Pirate'n an' shyte. An' he teams up with this Elf named Legoland or something. An' THEY go off Pirate'n an' shyte.

So they like steal this ship; I think it's named the Millenium Falcon or somethin'. An' then the Space Ninjas come, an' they like have this battle with swords an' cannons an' shyte. An' then the Toecutter is all like "You'll never take me Alive, Bronze!" An' then General Washington like crosses the Misis.... Misssii.... you know - that river that borders Mississippi - and he destroys Santa Annaclaus's Mongol Hordes (I think that's where the Elf comes in).

At the end, there's like a big dance party with those broads from Baywatch, an' everybody goes home Drunk and Happy.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.