Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I finally located an old email regarding the subscription to Motorcycle.com, and I discovered that it was set up through Paypal (I had always believed I had a direct subscription with Motorcycle.com using my credit card - ok, so I forgot). Even Paypal made it difficult to cancel the subscription, because thier instructions were simply incorrect. I was not able to go through any of the steps they recommended because the menu items in the instructions did not exist. Anyway, I found the actual payment by doing a search, and it then pulled up a subscription menu where I was able to cancel. Now, if I ever want a subscription to Motorcycle.com, it will only be the "one time" payment option. But I doubt I will even do that, as they offered me ZERO help in dealing with this problem. In fact, the only responses I ever received regarding this issue came from anyone who responded to this thread. That's it.
Well, at least you managed it. I too have had trouble getting stuff canceled through PayPal. Or for that matter, try to cancel an amazon order. Like the Borg... you must be absorbed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.