Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ebay is gambling.

and I view it as such. I don't buy anything for more than 30 bucks or so unless it is close enough for me to go get myself. If it's just 30 bucks or below, I figure, if I get burned, oh well. That's not even a tank of gas.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Economics...

First of all let me state clearly that I am not a republican. I hate republicans.

As for your statement on exporting jobs...

This is simply ignorance of basic economics. Don't feel bad though. People graduate every day with degrees in Economics that are just as ignorant.

When companies save money by producing things cheaper overseas, they sell them cheaper here. Also, as more and more companies go overseas, the cost of overseas labor increases, so it becomes less profitable for companies to do so.

This whole scam is ignoring the money that is saved and therefore spend, elsewhere in the economy. I get a cheaper stereo, then I spend more money on cd's.

What you are actually arguing for Kpaul, is higher prices.

WE SUPPORT HIGH PRICES ON GOODS!!!

See how far that get's ya in an election.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Re: Economics 101 for idiots It's different this time around dufus

Kpaul,

The article you are pointing out is typical of Keensian economics. It's idiocy.

If you would like to educate yourself on economics you may go here:

www.mises.com

the Austrian School of Economics is the only real school.

Considering that you likely don't even know what the Austrian school is, or even the names of the other 3, I doubt I should be wasting my time debating with you.

You simply don't have the vocabulary.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Re: Name calling is not listening

1) I'm not voting for Bush. Way to liberal for me.

2) I didn't call you any names. I said the artical was idiocy. I also said you don't have the vocabulary to debate with me on this issue.

3) Brush up on your reading comprehension

1 - 4 of 4 Posts