Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I went through HELL and back bringing my '96 Vmax over. It was completely modified over there so I didn't want to leave it (so I actually had the frame swapped out with a Canada model-the EPA, DOT sticker is on the frame). Based on my research, you can't bring it over but people have told me differently (none of whom actually have done it themselves). I would say unless you know someone who has a Jap-spec bike that is titled in the US, then I would not try it. For one thing, the bike number is not in the North American format so its quite obvious to the DMV. email me if you have any questions [email protected]
1 - 1 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.