Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
My dad always had bikes around, he was a Dispatch Rider in the REME's which is the British army version of combat engineers. He used to ride Observed Trials and enduros after he got out. When I was 10 he taught me to ride on his twin pipe 250 CZ ISDT bike, he sold that and bought a Triumph Mountain Cub, then a Bultaco Matador. He got so tired of me begging rides he bought me a Hodaka Super Rat. At that time he had a shop sponsership and a 380 CZ, so he took me with and Me and him raced MX and Enduro's. When I got my license we turned the Matador into a Cafe Racer for me and he bought a 380 Yamaha MX which I raced on, I'd come home on leave from the Navy and we'd try'n hit a couple of races.

When I got out I bought a 750 Kawasaki with money I saved and started building Harleys, I rode them for awhile, then BMW's, then Japanese Sportbikes, then new Triumphs, now back to Harleys and a Bandit. I plan on riding as long as I can, wouldn't want it any other way.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Two words Brah...Ural Patrol... even though they are steaming commie tirds from the festering bunghole of satan that is the Soviet Union (they're not fooling me) they are the neatest thing since pepperjack cheese on toast and a few pints of Guinness...

Cheap too...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.