Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Hybrid Dynamics to acquire custom motorcycle maker

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Hybrid Dynamics to acquire custom motorcycle maker in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You shouldn't ride a Green Moto - you'll die on it if you do........

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I've never even heard of Delaware American Motors, though the "propriatory Apex design" 140 ci S & S V-Twin motor gives me a pretty good idea where they're at. So another clone maker gets aquired... big surprise there..

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Referring back to the Zero thread- High end, high dollar bike that will be rarely ridden by their owners. Brilliant!
Let Honda or Suzuki deliver an $11,000 version of this technology and we're cookin'. But RUBs won't buy it and if they do they'll just look silly to their friends.
Make a Hybrid Goldwing or a KLR and you'll sell tens of thousands. Hybrid Chopper- you'll sell a few hundred as novelty items.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Referring back to the Zero thread- High end, high dollar bike that will be rarely ridden by their owners. Brilliant!
Let Honda or Suzuki deliver an $11,000 version of this technology and we're cookin'. But RUBs won't buy it and if they do they'll just look silly to their friends.
Make a Hybrid Goldwing or a KLR and you'll sell tens of thousands. Hybrid Chopper- you'll sell a few hundred as novelty items.
I can't agree. I don't think there would be much market for 700lb KLRs and 1200lb Goldwings..... well, maybe the Goldwings.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I can't agree. I don't think there would be much market for 700lb KLRs and 1200lb Goldwings..... well, maybe the Goldwings.
I wouldn't with today's technology. But in 5-10yrs when things become lighter and better engineered and the dry weights can stay as they are currently- would you?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
"a drive-train design that uses three separate motors to maximize fuel efficiency"

Man, I bet that's gonna look goooood...

What do you bet it'll be a "fully faired" sickle?

Here's a question... Why hasn't anyone made an electric bike and called it a Hummer? Other than the trademark issue. Maybe the Chinese will make one and call it a HumJob.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.