Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I'm thinking you're nuts....I'd try to find a DR400 or a KLR650 before I'd buy a Hyosung. They're supposed to be good bikes but Suzuki and Kawasaki have a much better dealer network and proven reliability and aftermarket support. I'd let these guys establish themselves for a few years before I jumped on. Korean products for the most part are well made and reliable so it shouldn't be a problem, I just wouldn't want to do the Beta testing for them in this market.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, you have a strong argument. Kinda goes with any new model. Wait for the bugs to get worked out. My bro bought a Vstrom 1000 and had a bunch of FI problems. I know some KTM 950 riders who had their bike in the shop for months. It’s a bummer.

With Hyosung you need to be sure to have a good dealer that plans on sticking around.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Interesting bike, looks like a Honda. I'm gonna search the web for a test or something...

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I like the look.

For me, there is a dealer near buy and I have actually seen a few 650s running around here.
There's a dealer near me. I've stopped and looked at them and danged if that faired 250 V-twin isn't a sharp looking bike. Hyosung quality is reputed to be pretty decent. I'd like to see a test of one. Maybe my wife would like one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.