Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well, looks like they have the west coast pretty well covered, at least to the south of San Francisco. Is anyone making any plans for the rest of the country?

Since they closed Pikes Peak International Raceway, the closest smooth road course is in Tooele, UT. It's a day's drive from here in Colorado. I don't know about what happens back east..

I can well imagine that Hypercycle has plenty to do, just covering (part of) California and Nevada. Anyone else want to volunteer?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I heard there's a tight corner in Willow where you can lift the outer rollers of the dinette if you lean hard.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Good grief, he hasn't even posted here yet. I'm no longer clear on whether he's got more issues than the collective "you" do. Think I'll go see if I can find an e magazine where the posts are about bikes.......

·
Registered
730 Posts
What a coincidence.

What an odd occurance. This list coincides exactly with a matrix of locations that KPaulCook has no intention of riding at this year. Imagine that!

*This message brought to you by KPaul Hate Club Local #138. Ban KPaulCook. Thank you.*

--Foxy

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Stalker-Stalker-STALK-er!!!!

You guys are such Stalkers! I am so tellin' KPaul on you...........

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Time for a time out. kpaul calls time out.

I think you are right... Because these guys are so weird almost stalker/cable guy like, I am going to stop posting comments. I still post articles but I think these guys need a "time out".. If they can't help themselves then I have to do it for them. I think it is starting to hurt MO.. and that is something I don't want to do. Gabe, Pete, and Fonzie are great people and very good at what they do..

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Re: What a coincidence.

Are you kidding? This bunch could turn Mother Teresa into Britney Spears in a heartbeat, though they probably would be opposed to letting an infant drive an automobile.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Time for a time out. kpaul calls time out.

"I think you are right... Because these guys are so weird almost stalker/cable guy like, I am going to stop posting comments."

Can the act, Scarlett.

"I still post articles"

Yeah, and that's WORSE than your idiotic comments.

"I think it is starting to hurt MO.. and that is something I don't want to do."

If you don't want to hurt MO (and your sincerity is zero), then stop using the privilege of posting news items for your personal deceased equine abuse. Your "GPTB" crap has no place in a news item. If the news section continues to be your personal playground, where interesting items get bumped by your tiresome chew-toys, I will unsubscribe. The news section is the best part of MO - you disrupt it enough as it is (sorry, d!ck, but you don't get to say whatever you please ad nauseum without response, and all of the "stalker" bullshyt won't intimidate anyone into calling you on your crap), but if it gets to the point where you're the one determining content, and 50% of the News items becomes vague rumors of V-4 sportbikes with "The GMP does it again!" and state accident reports with "No doubt the GPTB at fault" , I'm gone.

·
Registered
514 Posts

kpaul, it would be a very good idea if you did lay low for a while.

I think 80% of the time you're just posting crap to troll but one person I can ignore...

unfortunately the half dozen or so sock-fukkers you've gotten all riled up are filling the message board with 10x the crap you've ever posted

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts

"unfortunately the half dozen or so sock-fukkers you've gotten all riled up......"

Excuse me, I got a Flesh-light for x-mas.

Oh and a new year resolution not to reply to kp.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

He's already commented on two of the latest three threads. Add "time out" to the list of concepts he's unclear on.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

Oh, BTW, kpaul's getting his stones off going back to old threads and moderating all of our posts down to 0. Classy, huh?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

Oh, THAT's gonna be blown all to hellandbegone.........

;^D

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: What a coincidence.

Ah, but could they do the OPPOSITE? Eh? EH?

Mother Teresa was one Sexy Beast.

Ahem.........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.