Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
If I could just sit on one bike, then move to the other and sit on it I wouldn't need an opinion; in fact I wouldn't have opened this post because I would have just taken the XB12Ss off the floor; but since there aren't any on the showroom anymore I am asking about seating, and comfortability. I'm pretty sure the point of the forum is to interact with others.... sorry for using it for it's purpose.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I guess there isn't that much to have painted huh. Good idea, there's using your head. If i do take the black one I'll be riding sooner too, as the bike should be here in May ( already scheduled to come to Germany ). Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well... tomorrow will be judgement day; at this point I am leaning towards the black bike, so I can get on the road sooner. As far as purchasing new plastic goes, I doubt it. If I were going to replace everything I would want carbon fiber, and my pockets are a little shallow for all that. What I am considering, is during next winter is removing the plastic and taking to have it custom painted; so I can stand out a little bit from the rest of the crowd.

Is anyone aware of whether or not the Pro-Series Race Kit voids the 5yr/Unlimited Mileage Extended Service Plan?

Additionally, I appreciate everyone's concern and willingness to assist me. What's the chance of someone in here being located in Germany and willing to get together for some scenic rides?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Indeed it is. I too as an American love Germa.... wait.... disregard.... if it rocks two- wheels I'll take it, regardless of origin; but I prefer American Made. Push comes to shove a bike is a bike, enjoy it! You own a German Bike?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've read the black paint is thinner, and is slightly smoother; thus allowing for lighter weight and less resistance (joking). Sounds like you're having a blast, I sure hope I can share in the Buell experience as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for the link, appreciate the help. It's probably going to stay black for awhile as I am expecting a child next month and won't have the backing to have it painted or buy carbon fiber for it. But I will be sure to send tons of pictures, and possibly some video; I have tripod and all the equipment already. Where would I email all of these items?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts