Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
then I remembered that bikers aren't what they used to be. Now, anyone can ride a motorcycle. There are hardly any real outlaw bikers anymore, or, at least, they aren't hiding behind their computers. Instead you go to the occasional over-crowded rally, and the rest of the time you're a bunch of beer belly geeks typing away at the computer, with sissy bikes in the garage- the fancy bmw you got with your retirement fund, or the plastic rice burner that sounds like a chainsaw.
Ah, you certainly pegged everyone here......

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
:confused: WTF is a donkie?
Take a good look in the Mirror, heehaw.

You George Bush Lovin', Beer-Belly-fillin', black-and-white typin', computer-keyboard-hidin', fancy BMW-Retirement-Fund Ridin', plastic crotch-cricket wheelie-pullin' donkey, not-a-1-percenter-or-even-a-REAL-Biker you.....

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yes. I shall NOT ride my bike tomorrow because I am a poseur of the grandest proportions. Never mind the almost 40,000 miles ridden over the past six years. Those were all a figment of my imagination.

(What a tweet!)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Yes. I shall NOT ride my bike tomorrow because I am a poseur of the grandest proportions. Never mind the almost 40,000 miles ridden over the past six years. Those were all a figment of my imagination.

(What a tweet!)
It's more about the "outlaw" part. REAL bikers ride 2500 miles in 13 years, and their mothers get passed arround at Pagan parades.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Weeeeell, you know, ya got yer reeal bikers, then ya got yer computer commandos...........

I guess since we're sitting here typing this **** instead of propping up a bar stool while I bikes sit out in the parking lot we know where we stand......

·
Registered
47 Posts
I HAVE A 06 VICTORY 8 BALL, GREAT BIKE BUT A BAD INVESTMENT.
AFTER PAYING ON IT FOR 4 YEARS IT STILL IS NOT WORTH WHAT I OWE ON IT IF I TRIED TO SELL IT.
THAT PRETTY MUCH COVERS ALL BIKES TODAY EVEN HDs.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Bikes are not investments. [Yes, there are (a very, very few) exceptions.]
NO vehicle is really an "Investment"; but it's a pyss-poor one even if it's that exception to the rule. Those that paid $200,000 for a Hemi 'Cuda back in the '90s sure feel stupid if they bought it for more than the Love of the car - IF they can get more for it than they paid (hah-HAH!), that money would be worth WAY more if it had been put into a Mutual Fund instead - even with the Recession.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
A penny saved ......so saving gas as opposed to driving my 12 MPG penis extension... wait, my bike is also a penis extension, damn, I have a huge penis

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
A penny saved ......so saving gas as opposed to driving my 12 MPG penis extension... wait, my bike is also a penis extension, damn, I have a huge penis
Not me - I don't think you can get your fingers close-enough together to accurately depict the length of mine.....

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
you're right, i'm totally romanticizing. i'd rather cruise with the bmw guy any day. but you're still donkies.
As a Democrat I resemble that remark.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.