Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be Careful

MO - Are you going to be signing a contract with HMC or is this just a verbal agreement?

Chandler - Supposedly we're supposed to get a contract put together, yeah.

Sounds like what Picotte said. "We were putting the contract together..."

--Foxy

·
Registered
175 Posts
Re: MO Exclusive: Chandler Talks!

I'm going to be spending a good amount of time at Corse Superbikes this weekend (big sale, and getting the bike prepped). Of course Corse (that sounds kinda odd doesn't it) happens to be the race shop/HQ for the Ducati team.

I wonder how much it would be worth to MO (or anyone else for that matter) if I cornered Mitch Hanson and got him to spill the beans about Pascal. He's usually pretty "talkative" around customers... Aw he\, I'd probably just post it anyway. If Anyone else in the area wants to get together and gang up on him, I'll see you there on Saturday.

Hmm, I wonder if Mitch reads MO...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: MO Exclusive: Chandler Talks!

Thing is that in '93 Chandler picked up the WSK Duc and rode faster in the first session than the rest of the regulars (including that world champ guy fogey) did until the end of the day. They asked him to stop... to demoralizing for the WSK guys.

Chandler is fast, even faster on a Duc. Just you all watch...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.