Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
LOL Good luck on that :) I guess you could have called us much worse. I am glad you didn't use the c word or the b word. I tell my girl friend, you can call anything you want just don't call me a girl. :)

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Helen is a certified MENSA member
an Dad was a college professor, and then...there's me. Which goes to show the genetics crowd has some real explaining to do.

Kirk has a way cool BMW; it's 20 years old and looks great. Very classic styling. The jury is still out on the final drive though. That sucker could let go any time now.

Glad you made it Kirk! September 17th is the Key West Poker Run. The last time I went, we rode through a tropical storm, so I'm due for some good weather this year. They close off Duval Street Friday and Saturday nights, and the usual plan is to park the big bike and rent a scooter. Easier to pick up and all, or leave behind for the "Duvall Crawl." The cops are unbelievably tolerant; trust me on that one.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Well then....

LOL Good luck on that :) I guess you could have called us much worse. I am glad you didn't use the c word or the b word. I tell my girl friend, you can call anything you want just don't call me a girl. :)
... how about "poofy boy"?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I think "Nancy Boy" has the right combination of Euro flair and Gatsby-esque cool..

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.