Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
One female present at the product unveiling was quoted as saying, "....... but 20 grand to get him a Big Johnson? Well, that's something we could both enjoy, and it's something he really needs."

Yeah, sounds like this guy needs enlargement

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to hear about Indian going belly up. Just when they were getting thier act together too. As far as the satire, as the proud owner of a valkerie, I have no need for a "Big Johnson," as both my wife and I are happy with the long stroke monster that that I currently have.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hilarious!

I heard that Big Johnson is making a 1000cc thumper to lure women into motorcycling. It promises to vibrate at just the right frequency like the old Harley-Davisons.

Singles and Twins Forever!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Old guys from the midwest will remember a 1940's St. Louis beer called "Greisedieck." No, it's not a vile joke, but a real name of a long gone brew. Could one venture to guess that long gone Harley riders in St. Looie were truly satisfied when they had their hands on a good cold Greisedieck? Who the hell needs a Big Johnson when he can have a Greisedieck?

·
Registered
295 Posts
The new brand will be using the motto of the Big Johnson brand of earthworking equipment (made in Texas):

"No hole too deep, no rut too sloppy,

When you're driving a Big Johnson."

Vlad

1 - 20 of 29 Posts