Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Pessimism out of MOrons- figure that. The new owners of Indian KNOW what they are up against. They also know better than to live on the failures of the past. The "new" Indian may come back as a copy of the past to start but the plans are for a different Indian in the future. Look, when Polaris started Victory the bikes were vanilla as could be. Now, 7 yrs later they have bikes that sell very well. Don't sell the Indian guys short. What they resurrect may not be the coolest thing going but the company has to start with the customer base they had when CMC was building the bikes. From there they will make the changes that are going to drive them to the future.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Well said, well spoken..... The "local" Victory dealer is the nations #1 M/C dealer in North America. I insure about 100 a year and that's from one company. I average about 200 a year out of a local HD shop. Figure that's not a bad percentage for me. Victory bikes put more power to the ground than any stock HD and they have a chasis that works fairly well too boot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts