Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
They are charging whatever the market will bear. Just like the rest of us do when we can get away with it.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Oh yeah.

I think the key is that the race people really don't want the kids there. I am certainly not biased against bringing kids to events, but I don't think a motorcycle race is where an infant and toddler belong. They certainly won't enjoy it, and will probably get bored and crabby to boot. FYI, I have two children myself, so I am not biased against people that have them, but IMHO there are places you should bring the kids (Disneyland) and places you should leave them home (MotoGP Race). If it was me, find a sitter for the kids and go to the race myself. It certainly would be a hell of a lot cheaper at this point, don't you think? I think the pricing is to discourage bringing kids to a race, which I would pretty much agree with.
I'll bet you're one of those guys who gets upset when parents bring their squalling brats into a movie theater or a restaurant, too.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
That won't work at...

I used to take them along when I was buying a new vehicle, there's nothing like two screaming babies to throw a salesman off his game. Got some pretty good deals just to get rid of us..
.... EL MONTE SLIM'S WHERE WE'VE GOT FREE PONY RIDES AND LOLLIPOPS FOR THE LITTLE FOLKS. TALKIN' 'BOUT SUCKERS JUST LOOK AT THIS SUCKER OVER HERE.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts