Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Re: Insurance advise

Why are you surprised? I have been hit two times where the at fault driver fled. And even with a witness durting one accident and the guilty party's license number the insurance carrier refused to pay. Said I staged the accident. The guy that hit me was an uninsured illegal alien. Oh, and the police let him go and no charges pending despite no insurance. The prejudice against motorcyclists in America is mind boggling.

Let me give all of you the best advice possible. GROW YOUR BALLS BACK AND GO TO YOUR STATE LEGISLATORS AND PROTEST!!! ALL legislators are owned by big corporations. In Europe people have far better protection and far better courts. Oh, I had to sue my insurance carrier for them to pay my bills. I guess another frivelous lawsuit in their eyes. And if you are hit and the vehicle flees, the motorcyclist is held accountable. The insurance carriers always say we dumped the bike and lied.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.