Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rich DiFalco, clad in a dark suit and tie, stepped into a Manhattan motorcycle dealership one recent afternoon to take delivery of a blazing-red Kawasaki Vulcan 900 that he plans to take on mountain road trips with his father in upstate New York. Although state law requires him only to carry liability insurance, DiFalco, a 39-year-old TV-ad salesman, wanted full protection: liability, fire and theft, and collision. I want to err on the side of coverage, safeness,' he says. Read More

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
...also, take it from me, get the "under insured motorist" clause on your MC policy...in case some bum with no insurance and no property nails you and causes grevious injury.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Funny, I've never had "trouble" getting Insurance - even as a 18y.o. Punk with a 383 Roadrunner and a Lead Foot.

Might have cost me a bit - but it wasn't hard to get insured.

And I agree 110% with mscuddy on the Un/Under Motorist coverage. It's an inexpensive rider - don't cheat yourself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.