Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I told you I had green cred Kmo!

I rode the Cuddycycle yesterday for about 5 miles and thought I was gonna die.

20 miles an hour on a twitchy beach cruiser with no brakes will do that to ya.
What? Dragging your feet does nothing? Hard on shoes, though...

Ach! Durch ziehen meinen schuh leders - macht er nichts!

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I told you I had green cred Kmo!

I rode the Cuddycycle yesterday for about 5 miles and thought I was gonna die.

20 miles an hour on a twitchy beach cruiser with no brakes will do that to ya.
Have you seen or spoken to Matt lately? His rabid appitite for narcotics and home-distilled alcohol was alarming. Few people can stand up to a regimen of that for long.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Have you seen or spoken to Matt lately? His rabid appitite for narcotics and home-distilled alcohol was alarming. Few people can stand up to a regimen of that for long.
I get alarming emails from him from time to time. You know, emails about the international bankers and that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
How can anyone be 'anti-MO?'

Sure, the site mechanics blow, and the content overseers sometimes get overzealous.

And, there's only about 8 of us that actively post.

So, what's to hate?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Exactly.

On another note I found the Ducati/Diesel concept/collaboration amusing.
"The Monster Diesel is accompanied by a collection of Diesel-Ducati urban biker apparel dedicated to life in the adventure lane, charectorized by pure biker attitude, clean technical details and bold Diesel graphics"

That would be the $288. pre faded and torn jeans I guess....

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
"The Monster Diesel is accompanied by a collection of Diesel-Ducati urban biker apparel dedicated to life in the adventure lane, charectorized by pure biker attitude, clean technical details and bold Diesel graphics"

That would be the $288. pre faded and torn jeans I guess....
A la Bike Week. 250,000 rugged individualists, wearing the same clothes and riding the same motorcycles.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.