Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original Article:
INTERMOT 2010: Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC SE

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article INTERMOT 2010: Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC SE in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Why are so many bikes having their lines ruined with those stupid Z1000-like exhaust cans?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Emissions and noise requirements I'm assuming. The odds of finding a factory exhaust look you actually like is minimal.

It's like trying to find a license plate holder from factory that is attractive. :lol:

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Emissions and noise requirements I'm assuming. The odds of finding a factory exhaust look you actually like is minimal.

It's like trying to find a license plate holder from factory that is attractive. :lol:
Well, people better start liking them because with the new exhaust law in California the pipe manufacturers are going to go out of business.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Really wish that Jordan or Pegram would run the V4 next year in the AMA.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Prob not Pegram. He might be on a spinning propeller brand...
I like Larry. He's been a privateer his entire career. He's managed through most of it to be in the top 10 in points at the end of every season. DNA probably won't have his back at the end of this season since Corse is shutting down. The BMW would be pretty sweet.
Jordan on Aprilias would make for a sweet factory backed, private team. Bet Aaron would be happy to stage a come back for 2011 on that bike. Jake would be pretty strong on the v4, as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.