1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Great read Vlad. How'd that Buell run?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Awesome enthralling captivating piece Vlad. Believe or not I am 1/16th Cherokee...My great grandmother was a Cherokee from Oklahoma.. My great grandparents moved to Colorado to avoid prejudice in Mo, Ks, and OK... Colorado was a mining state at the time and was more tolerate to outsiders, fortune seekers, etc (forerunner of a blue state perhaps just kidding ;) ) .I passed this piece, on to my brother who just moved to Atlanta to take a VP of Engineering job...

Fantastic job Thanks for the pleasure.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Its too bad the Cherokees were too far from Jamestown and Plymouth Rock in the early years. If they'd been within range n clubbed to death those early English interlopers, the world might be a far better place today. Less asphalt, fewer humans, more natural beauty.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Like sarnali says "He made a move then screwed up by stepping on his ****" Thanks for the laugh guys...

·
Registered
146 Posts
hey great info for a new east coaster.

I just moved to blacksburg virginia from oregon about 2 months ago.that was an interesting drive in the biggest u-haul they make and a car trailer with my custom 1952 Hudson coupe on it across the contry in January. WOW!

now that I live here I am looking forward to some moto exploring.

It would really help if Mo could put a map of sorts in the article for us newbies to the area. thanks again

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.