Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I've always wanted to go to the IOM TT just for the whole experiance of being there, surrounded my 50,000 bikes from all over europe, sitting in the grass next to some stone wall with a nice warm pint o' Guinness (Beer...... In a bottle!.........Brilliant) looking at the euro-babes in their tight race leathers peeled down in the warm spring sun,...Um the races would be cool too....

Being at a major M/C event where the only trailer queens were the race bikes would also be a pretty uniqe experiance I'd imagine.

One of these days.........

·
Registered
45 Posts
...and bad food, teeth, and weather. Me thinks thine imagination gets the best of ye. I've been to the British Isles and the beer is the best thing they have going and the race, of course.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
This is one of those dream vacations. Afew weeks in England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales (All on a bike). Then out to the IOM.

Always wanted to ride the course (at slightly less than the ton club goes), enjoy the entire spectacle.

Oh, one more thing, tell Pirelli to keep the guy who wrote this press release, nicely done.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Go ahead and do it! I did it in '89 while stationed in Germany. I stayed on the Isle until Mad Sunday, then spent the following week touring the big islands.

I ran into a gent who flew into London, then rented a BMW K75 for 2 weeks and had the time of his life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.