Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mission log, 00:00

Set down on new forum board. Ground feels solid underneath my feet. The air is pungent, but should be breathable.

Planet is currently devoid of trolls, but will have to remain aware of their imminent arrival. I will try the troll call to see if I can get any responses:
Biodiesel!
Tractor Engine!
Mandatory Helmet Laws!
Tiered Licensing!

Ah well. I like being alone in here with my thoughts.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated mission log.

Observing other forum members. No talk of biodiesel yet. I am concerned that they are not quite the same. Some change has occurred from the crusty old MO denizens. Perhaps they are on their best behavior. Perhaps....not.

Ref: Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

It could be they are afraid to let slip their snarky comments, due to a strange new hand shaped icon on the lower left of their posts. It is rumored to cause the poster's head to explode in a fine mist.

I am going to push it on The Airhawk's next post just to see what happens.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
The off-topic nonsense and general stupidity of some posts in the past may not make it through the moderation of this new board. I believe new standards will be applied and enforced.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I believe new standards will be applied and enforced.
I see you have a shiney new badge there Sherriff. Apparently the rails are a comin' to this town.

·
Banned
110 Posts
It's a good thing.

Hey I am kpaul_II which means I have grown up like MO.. MO used to be a funky biker bar where everyone could see everything that was going on.. You had a clear view of the pool tables, bars, tables, and booths. Now MO is a trendy motorcycle amusement park with lots of new rides and shows. You can't see from one end to the other.. It's a good thing..and the site has now grown into and is now worthy of the url motorcycle.com. longride will be a good moderator I am sure..I'll save my controversial stuff for my blog. i.e. where it belongs..:)

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I see you have a shiney new badge there Sherriff. Apparently the rails are a comin' to this town.
I can tell you that I will probably be the last one to hit the moderate button. I'm all for keeping things free and easy, but even the most hardcore MOron would admit that the old forum got out of hand at times. All it needed was a gentle nudge to get back on track, and the guys here will do a good job. We were all here from the beginning, so we know what's up with MO and everyone that likes it here.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
I can tell you that I will probably be the last one to hit the moderate button. I'm all for keeping things free and easy, but even the most hardcore MOron would admit that the old forum got out of hand at times. All it needed was a gentle nudge to get back on track, and the guys here will do a good job. We were all here from the beginning, so we know what's up with MO and everyone that likes it here.
I on the other hand shoot from the hip, break knees, bend thumbs, and will take cattle rustlers out back and hang 'em. Hang 'em high!

Actually, all of the moderators are all old school members and aim to carry over all the fun lunacy from the old forum to this shiny new one. The occasional nudge to get things on track every now should be minimal.

And remember folk, the Quick Links button is your friend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.