Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Now the season starts

So Yamaha is in the running, and the RS cube is well up to speed... who knows about Suzuki?

Biaggi ran a beautiful, mature race; I swear he may be growing up. His press comments were sort of grudging though. "The new chassis is a little better, not worthy of Biaggi yet". (my translation)

Capirossi: magnificent. Kato: poor kid.

Ukawa: steady as a rock.

Can't wait to see how KR and Laconis improve next time.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: Now the season starts

I only got to see part of the race on TV....

What happened to Kato? Somebody take him out, or mechanical failure, or something?

I'd need more evidence to say that Biaggi is growing up. Rossi was so dominant, what else *could* Biaggi have said/done (without making himself look like a complete moron)? But kudos to Biaggi for putting it out front at home, if only until Rossi decided to check out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: Now the season starts

Rossi usually makes more sense in the post race interviews. I've always laughed at Biaggi's incoherent race comments. This time Max had a better interview than Rossi. Maybe this IS where the season starts--it's apparent that Max's confidence is back. And his english has gotten better!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.