Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Congrats, I've got a Mini-inian around here somewhere for sale...fits toddlers to the T.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Congratulations my Man!

This changes Everything, you know.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Congrats!!!

I got to know why they call 1-4AM the "wee hours". My first was a girl as well, and she broke me in to fatherhood properly. By the time my son came along I was more professional. Good thing, too. He is a Visigoth.

I hope for you, your lady & your latest addition nothing but the best!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah really man! I'm only 27, but I couldn't imagine being a dad at 50. Hell, MY dad is only 51, I couldn't imagine having a younger brother at this age.

Everything seems to be going well, the wee hours certainly are wee. Her name is Bronwyn Nicole, and she certainly has her dad's appetite. I'd post a picture but I don't know how. :p

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Congratulations!

You now have a piece of your heart that you can hold in your arms. My baby girl is already eight/going on 16. She is a treasure.

My 5-year old son is a really cute PITA. Who is convinced HE IS The Spiderman.

Wait 'til you find out she can smell her Mom before you know she's near!

Sometimes (once in a GREAT while) I miss those days. And nights.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I resemble that remark

Yeah really man! I'm only 27, but I couldn't imagine being a dad at 50. Hell, MY dad is only 51, I couldn't imagine having a younger brother at this age.

p
Hey Now! I'm 51 and having a blast with my 9 year old. I'll admit, it was a BIG surprise when he came along, but I couldn't be happier. If I'd done it sooner it would have been a disaster...for me and the kid.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.