Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Classic

Wow what a classic photo one bozo who rides bicycles without a helmet and two bozos who ride motorcycles without helmets. Classic Red State hick mentality.. I saw one yahoo riding a Harley the other day and I thought he didn't have a helmet. I increased the throttle to catch up with him. He had a helmet painted like a bald head.. Then he looked over at me and smiled showing a missing front tooth.. Almost forgot he had Texas plates and a jacket that said Lone Star Riders..

kpaul sez wear a full face helmet. Be smart..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Re: Classic

Here in Colorado, which does not require helmet wearing, I find it most comical, now on Memorial Day Weekend, to see packs of H-D's

parked when it rains, as it does intermittently during "springtime in the Rockies". The riders seek whatever shelter they can, which I presume is to avoid any contact between raindrops and noggins. Clearly they much prefer risk of concussion over the possibility of a damp head. At least there are few or no "Harley yarmulkes" here; of course they would not protect a face from raindrops.

Come to think of it, a rain suit would not protect the leather fringes unless it was awfully bulky, so maybe they want to protect their riding gear from the rain, also.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

"Wow what a classic photo one bozo who rides bicycles without a helmet and two bozos who ride motorcycles without helmets. Classic Red State hick mentality.. "

Where in the caption did it identify the home state of the riders? And why should they be wearing helmets while off the bikes and chatting? And Washington, DC, where this rally is held and where this picture was taken, has a helmet law. So, WTF exactly are you talking about?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

socko's ass-packer is just flappin' his fingers again.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Facts and Data

"Studies have shown that full face helmets offer the most protection to motorcycle riders because 35% of all crashes showed major impact on the chin-bar area [5]. Wearing a helmet with less coverage eliminates that protection — the less coverage the helmet offers, the less protection for the rider."

Read More and if you dare See More

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

kchick go get some popcorn....

·
Registered
10,903 Posts

Don't forget Socko was in a minivan.

The rider probably choked on his toothing laughing so hard. Blubbery Socko in a rusting minivan screaming out his window at a guy on a motorcycle.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep I am sure this photo op was planned..Karl Rove says to W, "W we have some boys from our favorite Veteran group Swift Boats ready for your photo op. Don't worry we paid them not to ask you about Iraq and your National Guard thing" Bux W is down to less than 20% approval rating in Blue States.. A record low. Carter was right Bush is the worst president ever.

While W was defending Texas from Mexico and latter deserting, Kerry was getting shot at earning medals and McKain was in the Hanoi Hilton being tortured.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

No right after that I pull a stoppie cause some lady in an SUV pulled out in front of me. That got my juices flowing. Good thing I was on my Ninja and not some Harley..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Never ride without it.. :)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Went 60 yesterday going 150 tomorrow.. 60 is my normal training ride takes me 90 minutes or so

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
P.S.

Little know fact in college Kerry rode a motorcycle and played hockey. Bush on the otherhand was a cheerleader.. Kind of a precursor of things to come.. Who would you rather go to war with Buz? I'll take the hockey player every single time.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Studies have shown that this subject has become a mere spot of equestrian blood, completely dried and the wind is eroding it away.

Mainly it's a vehicle for the mentally ill to get pleasure from the misfortune of others. Have at it guys. I just did 327.6 miles in the Rockies today with the wife on the GL. Tomorrow it's just me on Zrex.

Those not riding this fine weekend can get a nice self-flagellation by arguing with moonbat.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
He certainly doesn't want to meet with veterans like me... being a member of Genghis Khan's hordes and all that.

Besides. Why would he want to meet with all those losers who can't get jobs? Oh, D'oh! Of course. He's a guy who hasn't had a job either has he?

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.