Motorcycle Forums banner
101 - 120 of 158 Posts

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Re:

Well, I'm merely responding to socko's posts in the most-appropriate manner such an insightful, intelligent, well thought-out missive deserves.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: Facts and Data

I don't think it's a matter of "belief", it's merely what they prefer to wear on their ride. Odds are, they'll never be called to utilise that helmet.

I don't "believe in" yellow '01 Ninja 600s. I've never seen one around here; I don't believe there IS such a machine.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: Rebuttal

If any of us had a lick of sense, we'd run right out and plunk-down a wad on the best spine-protector we could find, in light of what happened to mscuddy.

The "integral" protectors in probably 90% of all jackets are not nearly enough, IMHO.

· Registered
5,019 Posts
Well, they did start coming around towards the end - some neat combined-arms stuff in the last campaigns. Unfortunately, afterwards they forgot what they learned and stifled the Liddell-Harts and the JFC Fullers until the Germans taught them the same lessons, but harder.

· Registered
1,521 Posts
I agree with Shizuki, to attack Kaiser was a big mistake. But it was Hitler who declared the war to America first so that was a no brainer. Anyways Finland was on the axis side so you didn't save looters like me.

- cruiz-euro

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: Classic

No, that's like 2,000,000,000,000,000,000.000623 Chicago Miles.

· Registered
11,482 Posts

Yeah, I sorta overlooked that, didn't I?

Well, my Daddy always said I was dumb as a stump.

· Registered
128 Posts
The growth of the ride mirrors the growth of motorcycle ridership nationally. And as the number of motorcycles on the road rises, so does the number of motorcycle deaths.

wow.. completely redirected the entire story with those two sentences.. the comments section is nicely ablaze....

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: A history lesson.

"Those who do not study History are Doomed to repeat it."

Interesting article, I never saw the "Arab attitude" in this light before.

Food for thought. Thanks for posting.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Funny, there are those who will claim Germany NEVER declared War on the US - rather, it was the other way around. Japan was our Enemy, and we "forced" them into attacking us - it was all calculated, just like 9/11. Right?

Just another way that The Man is using to keep us all down. Or some shyte or other..........

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Re:

He does it all the time.

Lends a bit more credence to the theory that socko is a multi-player game, eh?

· MODERATOR X
5,447 Posts

sure beats getting nailed by one. i've got no regrets, 35 years on the street, and a car never even came close. but all it takes is one.

wanna buy a slightly used motorized huffy?

· Registered
5,019 Posts
Re: A history lesson.

No problem. People refuse to see that Israel isn't the problem, it's (big shock here) anti-Semitism. It shouldn't be surprising that Muslim anti-Semites cast their lot with the Nazis.

Christ, the Israelis had to fight off four massive attacks to annihilate them, and they're the bad guys. And idiot-boy credits Carter with making peace between Israel and Egypt when it was the only way the Egyptians were going to get the Sinai back after losing it to their intended victims.

Mind-boggling stupidity.

101 - 120 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.