Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Re: It

Woo Hoo! Yeah!

It's nice to see this. When I was but a wee lad, I used to get rides to school on the back of my dad's Norton Commando 750... he's still riding, and I hope to be as much of a hooligan in MY later years as he is.

·
Registered
17 Posts

My grandfather didn't stop riding his yamaha 250 mx bike until he was 72, and that was because my grandmother nagged him into it. And he keeps eyeing my TL1000. I'll still be riding when I am that old (assuming I live that long!)

·
Registered
2 Posts

I don't live too far from "old man Marsh's" shop and stop in once is a while to check out the Guzzi's, as thats all he sells now. One thing the article didn't mention was that Mr. Marsh was an active hill climber well into his 80's! He just needed to have someone start the bike for him and off he went! He still takes a ride around the parking lot of the shop on some of the smaller bikes they have there. I hope I live this long and am able to do the same thing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Not in Florida

This gentleman obviously doesn't live in Florida. Not only can half of the drivers on the road not see, they can't walk either. It doesn't stop them from driving though !!! I only hope I'm in shape to still ride at his age, liscense or not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.