Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Cool. I get to find out if WSB is as boring as AMA/SB. And on June 1st the weather will probably be pretty good too. I'll see if my wives want to go.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. I get to find out if WSB is as boring as AMA/SB. And on June 1st the weather will probably be pretty good too. I'll see if my wives want to go.
Have you been to Miller? It seems like a racers wet-dream. The place is as nice as Barber- maybe better according to some. It's tough to take the time to get that far out west. Really hope Barber get in the loop. "Wives", huh? Tax deduction is a tax deduction no matter how you slice and dice it. Joint or seperate ;-)

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Nice track.

Have you been to Miller? It seems like a racers wet-dream. The place is as nice as Barber- maybe better according to some. It's tough to take the time to get that far out west. Really hope Barber get in the loop. "Wives", huh? Tax deduction is a tax deduction no matter how you slice and dice it. Joint or seperate ;-)
I live 40 miles away. You can see 95% of the track from almost anywhere. The best deal is to get trackside tickets, bring a chair and explore the track until you find your favorite place to sit. That's better than being locked into one of the grandstands. The main rub is the 105-110 degree summers out there. But in early June it should still be in the 90s.

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Can we all crash in the Seruzawa compound?

I'll bring everyone in on the black helicopter.
No sweat. Just let me lock up the dogs and disarm the claymores first.

Of course, guests are expected to take a 2 hour watch shift along the perimeter at night. I'll save the 0200-0400 for you.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Damn, I thought this was going to be about beer.
Much like the product from their rival, Anheuser-Busch, their product is what I make when I drink REAL Beer............:D

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
If y'all have a chance to do a cook-out and stuff at the race, here's a little dish I ran across:

Biscuit with Little Mice
(Netherlands) Beschuit met muisjes (biscuit with little mice) - whenever a baby is born it is tradition to serve this odd treat. Little anise-flavored sprinkles (pink for girl, blue for boy) are glued to a thick dry cracker with a layer of margarine. Impossible to eat without the biscuit exploding into a bajillion pieces and raining greasy little "muisjes" all over your clothes.

Them's Good Eatin!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Cool, I'm about 1000 miles away. IBA membership and WSB in the same weekend. Was planning on Indy if Laguna was dropped but Laguna is on for next year so that saves a big ride for WSB.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
If y'all have a chance to do a cook-out and stuff at the race, here's a little dish I ran across:

Biscuit with Little Mice
(Netherlands) Beschuit met muisjes (biscuit with little mice) - whenever a baby is born it is tradition to serve this odd treat. Little anise-flavored sprinkles (pink for girl, blue for boy) are glued to a thick dry cracker with a layer of margarine. Impossible to eat without the biscuit exploding into a bajillion pieces and raining greasy little "muisjes" all over your clothes.

Them's Good Eatin!
What if you don't happen to like the licorice-y flavour of anise? (but I do, BTW);-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.