Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Be half as good at this new job as you were at MO and you'll get fired. Just kiddin' there big boy. All the best and drop in on us from time to time. Hope you get a good deal on the 1400.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry to see you go Sean.. best of luck!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
You need to thank Ashley and Al as well. They worked every bit as hard as I did. I just hogged all the glory :)

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Dig the Lyndon Johnson intro...you should be holding a Beagle by the ears when you say that btw.

Good luck big guy. Will miss your writing. Someday someone will say "He writes like Sean Alexander". Glad I got to ride with you.

Just don't go on too many rides with your brother when you're on a new Ducati (just kidding).

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I remember you. You were the guy who tried to stick his front wheel underneath me on the ill-fated 2004 open class test, when I was on the photo mule.

Kinda hard to get around that big Bandit with the luggage rack and 50 lbs of camera gear weaving all over the road in front of you eh?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Good luck Sean.. MO will miss you...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.