Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This doesn't surprise me one bit. No matter what the law says, it all boils down to who has the most power and/or money in life so they can do whatever the fook they want! Go to hell Janklow!

·
Registered
1 Posts
"...whose motorcycle collided with the car Janklow was driving near Trent."

"sees the light...?"

The report almost paints it as an unfortunate accident, practically blaming the motorcycle for colliding with Janklow! This is far too common with media bias. A true, unbiased writer would find no hardship in stating the simple fact that Janklow recklessly hit Randy Scott and killed him.

I know it's been said, but I'll say it again -- if Randy Scott was in a car when he was killed, there would have been an entirely different spin, and justice would more likely have been served.

The man is not sorry at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh, I believe Jankow is sorry. He is sorry that his income as an attorney has stopped. And I think it a complete joke that if he completes his probation his record will be cleared of his second degree manslaughter conviction. I think it should be up to the family of the guy he killed( I mean the obviously out of control motorcyclist that collided with Jankows car during a harmless drunken joyride). I relive my initial anger each time I read about this man. And as far as needing his law license back to "serve the public", I think he should really serve the public and fade away! I am tired of motorists not being held accountable for their actions when a motorcycle is involved.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Not surprising, I'm sure he's heart broken over the loss of prestige and being able to have a little blue Kojac light to stick on his Suburban.

Nice to see the state bar assn. is falling all over themselves to get him reinstated after that pesky motorcyclist caused him so much grief and hardship....

If he wants to serve the public so badly he should spend a few years picking up garbage along side the road, probably about all he's good for.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ah those wacky ..... you know the rest. The motorcycling community had a chance to make a statement to South Dakota by boycotting Sturgis. Instead the GPTB, went to Sturgis and partied.... I guess I am tired of hearing the "outrage" from motorcyclists when they won't do something tangible to penalize the people of South Dakota for electing this jerk several times and then allowing him to get away with this behavior for years. Don't give that crap that a boycott would hurt the inoscent. Everyone that lives in South Dakota is guilty of empowering this dysfunctional creep...

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Umm....I live in SD and never voted for the bastard. I never went to Sturgis and most of my friends that ride never went there either. Though not because of Janklow, but because it's boring as hell.

A boycott would indeed hurt the entire state. Do you know how much revenue is generated during those ~3 weeks?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
It's an entirely rational statement. People with moral and ethical standards don't race around running stop signs because they know

A. it's against the laws they are supposed to uphold, and

B. It's a good way to kill someone

Further, people with any kind of moral compass don't try to weasel out of the responsibility if they do negligently injure or kill someone. They step up and admit fault, make restitution if possible and serve whatever penalty they're handed under the law.

Only a take-it-up-the-ass coward would blatently disregard due care and caution, kill someone through their own negligence, then try every excuse in the book to avoid any sense of responsibility for their actions.

Janklov is clearly low-rent s***** who'd probably be managing a McDonalds and hitting on his female high school employees if he was working in his true capacity. Instead, the state bar assn. circles the wagons for one of it's own.

It's enough to make a strong man puke

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Well you know what they say "If you didn't object you condone" SmokeU did you ever write a letter to editor saying Jankow must be stopped etc. Did you do anything except not vote for the man? What is the quote when good men don't do anything? A boycott would of grabbed national attention to the issue and brought the case to the front page everywhere. Now it's too late. Go party GPTB at Sturgis. I won't be there. I am so tired of these Janklow posts stop complaining people and do something.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.