Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Actually, I've never been to Sturgis, but that is certainly not the point. Boycotting Sturgis woudn't do shyt. It's an ignorant way of hurting local business and getting nothing done. It was a stupid idea brought forth by the people that weren't going anyway. Most of you f&cks aren't even members of the AMA, never written a letter in your life, or never joined a group that fights for your rights, but somehow all you a$$wipes come out of the woodwork telling others what to do. What did YOU do, big mouth? I know who I wrote and what I did. Tell us all what you did, and that goes for KPuke too. Besides not going to a rally that you wouldn't show up at anyway, let us all know what you and KPuke did besides run your mouths on MO. I already know that answer. Admit it. You didn't do shyt.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
His statement didn't tell others what to do, or lay blame on someone because they went to a rally. Even a dumbass like you could figure that out. On second tought, you probably can't. Never mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.